Monday, September 04, 2006

‘Doing things one like’ and ‘Liking things one do’

Isn’t there a big difference between ‘Doing things one like’ and ‘liking things one do’? Life always has compromises. What I mean by compromise ‘liking things one do’? Isn’t it a compromise? It is a question I ask to myself very often. My answer so far to the question is ‘Refusal to think’.

I am feared to get the thought of “Do you really doing things you like?”. Somehow I manage to convince myself that ‘Liking the things we do’ is better. One reason being, I find such a difficulty in finding answer to the question: “what I like really?”

This is not the thought which popped up suddenly. It is there in back of my mind for quite some time. Maybe I am thinking of some ideal scenario. Life has to contain both the forms. ‘Doing things I like’ should be more than ‘Liking things one do’.

I am searching for an answer in every aspect of my life. I think I have to break away from my comfort zone.

1 comment:

dakaltiz said...

Landed here from orkut..
a nice post dude...

Well u know what? You can't do all the things u like...in life...

The best way to get going in life to like the things u do ...feel happy ..content...rather than ruing..

first time here..