Monday, June 16, 2008

Quote from Azim

Azim Premji in an interview quoted the below lines when talking about the impact on BPO requirements due to US Economy Slowdown:

"When you are under pressure you make the bold steps faster, you don't make the bold steps slower."
Some times Quotes without the context at which it was said doesn't give the exact meaning, but this could be taken individually.

My own experience of the quote but at a very very smaller level
Last week Friday, suddenly, I have decided to leave by 6 and the time is now 5:30 and lots of work do within that time. I have to send a "political" email as well, which I started only by 6:05. I typed the complete e-mail at a stretch and sent it. After some time I thought that I sent it in a hurry, but content came out boldly. I usually send mails in a sugar quoted way. Today I opened the replies and it has reached every body in the correct sense. May be if I would have thought more, I don't know whether the same words would have come. But it doesn't mean that you always have to type mails in a hurry. It just happened this time!!!

1 comment:

Prabhu said...

So still politics ruin BBFB ;-)