Friday, August 04, 2006

Between us

We meet lot of people daily. Some people we like very much, don’t we? We would like to talk with them and be with them. We could have met them only few times, but we feel like a child-hood friend

I used have this feeling with quite some people. I don’t want to talk much with them, but I want to be with them. I always push the relationship very hard with these sorts of people. Some people understand me and some won’t.

I have this habit of pushing the relationship to the limit, only because I fear that I will miss them if I didn’t push it. From child-hood I always been possessive and always gets what I want.

Sometimes this turns out into a negative manner and resulting in a relationship breakdown. I am too sensitive to handle all that.

We learn ever since we born in this World. So, I learned a lesson that it is completely wrong to push a relationship and it should grow at its own pace or die at its own rate.

So when I analyzed myself, I thought I should live by the following principle.

If you love someone, set them free
If they come back they are always yours – Richard Bach

No comments: