Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Let it be ?

It is strange some times... There are people who knows you only for a few days, but the care they show would make you think that you know them for a long time.. There are people who knows you for a long time but they don't care... May be that they know about me that is why they don't care ? I cannot answer it myself..

It makes you think some times, It makes you worry and not think most of the times. Some time I leave things as they are like the way it is mentioned in The Beatles song... Let it Be... (When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom, let it be). Some times I do get angry.. Some times I get upset...

It is true - The Alchemist - "When someone sees the same people every day, they wind up becoming a part of that person's life. And then they want the person to change. If someone isn't what others want them to be, the others become angry. Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own"

I feel the same.. I hope I take the lesson too...

1 comment:

Kumaresan said...

Dai..enna matteru..oru penathala iruku..anga okkanthuku enna polambal..phone podu detailla pesalam..