Monday, November 01, 2010

thinking about thoughts....

I wonder if I (at this moment) control the thought or thought controls me. Does thought has it's own intelligence or what ? If I am choosing to ignore thought, then at this point am I independent of thought? Am I something which is not thought?

At this moment I am clearly seeing that memory (a static thing ??) and thought (action based on memory) brings the future. Even any attempt to change the future is still in the purview of thought.

I see the thoughts are contradicting as well. One moment thought tells me something and another time it says completely another.

Once one go through a special happy moment, why does it get stored as a happy moment and another thought arises to hold the same thought with you. Happy moment is a thought that is there and desire to hold on to that happy thought seems to be another thought. My question is whether thoughts are related.

No comments: