Sunday, September 03, 2006

Me and My priorities

These days it is getting difficult for me to manage my time. I am spending almost 12 hours in office every week days. The reason being, I am new to the technology (J2EE) and new to the IT application. So, I have to put in a bit of extra effort to learn the technology.

Our team has to learn Japanese has well in the weekends. So, weekend half a day is spend for Japanese. Learning a new language is not that easy. So, daily some effort has to be put to remember the Japanese alphabets and words. My experience so far learning a new language is, “Learn a new language in sportive manner”. I think it is the best way. Actually I am Kinder garden kid when it comes to Japanese Language, isn’t it. I cannot be too critical to myself. So, I am enjoying learning Japanese and it is different sort of experience.

Coming back to my priorities, I got one more thing which I am learning for past 2 years in the weekends. My Guitar. Surely, daily practice is required, otherwise, no use in learning it. At least 45 mins to 1 hour of practice is required daily. I am a novice in Guitar. So, I have practice the lessons taught in the class, so that I can play well in the next class. Music cannot be learned by taking it as a burden. It has to be set free. Mind should be free to play the Guitar. I am not forcing myself to take Guitar daily these days. I want to learn it peacefully in my own face. I am learning it for my joy.

I always have a tendency of thinking about too many things. So, I always have lot of things to do. There always a next thing for me. I rarely sit idle. I will always be doing something. I always have this problem of managing time.

I decided to slow down things a bit. I try not to think and do too many things, so that I can do the things more peace fully and enjoy the things better. Let me see, how far I can manage now?

No comments: