Friday, September 29, 2006

What a Feeling

‘What a Feeling’ to hear the song – ‘What a Feeling’ from the movie: Flashdance. The song got the Academy Award for the best song in 1983. Flashdance is a movie about a construction worker who wants to be a dancer. I didn't see it yet. But I read through wiki.

I heard the song many a times before. But when I came to know about the story line behind the song, I downloaded the lyrics and got really excited about the lyrics. I think I am hearing this song for the 100th time, when I am typing this now.

Following lines I like the most,

First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream
That your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind

Well I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm
In a flash it takes hold of my heart

Take your passion, and make it happen

I can’t able to switch to any other song now.

You can download the song at esnips.com, search for flashdance.

Also, it got a very good video. Thanks to the broadband connection these days. I downloaded the video in half an hour through peer to peer file sharing software. Also, you can watch the song in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXpZ9SjWRGI.

No comments: